Saturday, April 7, 2012

Salon Review: Salon Mark Clement

Salon Mark Clement
I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic when I met another Parisian who recommended this salon to me. Mark is an African-American who hails from Los Angeles. The manager, Bruno, is French but speaks English fluently, so don't hesitate to call and make an appointment even if you don't speak French.

The products are fantastic in this salon also- most of the same used to in the U.S., like Revlon, Affirm,etc. Mark does perms really well, and is heavily into hair care. He actually takes the time to explain what he's doing to your hair, and why. 


The location is easy to find, and the salon is brand new. You feel good here. It's like going back home in away.


Address:
Mark Clement Salon
58 rue Volta 
Paris, 3rd arrondissement
Tel: (33).1.40.27.03.27

Find him on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I live just outside Paris and a few weeks ago, while I was having my hair done, a young black woman came in and asked if they could do her hair. The owner said neither he nor his other hairdressers knew how to do black hair. I piped up and gave her the URL to this blog. I warned her it was in English. I hope she has found what she wanted. My hairdresser also took note of the URL in order to take a look at the blog and have it available to recommend when needed. So, this blog is even a pot of gold to us white women who read it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete